Held online – Wednesday 10th March 2021 at 7:30pm
Councillors; Akers, Dolman, Evans plus A De La Haye, R Puzey, C Barron
In attendance: D Berry (Clerk)
1. Apologies for absence: – councillor van Lienden – resigned from committee, L Russell – work commitments
2. Declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation: – None
3. Minutes: – Resolved to adopt the minutes of the meeting held on 10th February 2021 as a true record of the meeting. The Chair will sign the minutes once physical meetings resume.
4. WPC clarification on quorum: –
The quorum for the parish council is one third of the full contingent, and never fewer than three. The quorum for WPC is five councillors which represents one third of the full contingent of thirteen members. Currently there are seven elected councillors which would mean that WPC is quorate.
Any matters that the NDP committee considers requires a decision should be passed to the clerk for inclusion in the full council agenda.
5. NDP Terms of Reference: – agreed, to be submitted to Council for approval
6. Presentations: –
6.1 1st presentation – video viewed 295 times.
6.2 2nd presentation – to be held on 15th March 2021
7. Project plan: – has drifted by 2 weeks to allow for extended return of questionnaire.
8. Questionnaire: –
8.1 Wording acceptable but change OK to suitable, has been outsourced to an independent researcher.
9. Public correspondence: –
9.1 The correspondence working group has responded to 55 emails following the 1st presentation.
10. Finance / Grants: – £8,659 grant, £3,700 spent, details of refund to Locality will be brought to Council in April.
11. S106/CIL list: – to be taken forward to Council
12. Public participation session: –
13. Items for the next agenda: –
13.1 Finance / grants
13.2 Project plan
13.3 Public correspondence
13.4 Confirmation of housing numbers with HC
14. Next meeting: – Wednesday 14th April 2021 at 7.30 p.m. – venue and style of meeting to be confirmed.